Cyberbullying: Prevalence, Consequences and Prevention
This resource page is part of an Online Course
Cyberbullying: Creating and Maintaining a Bully-Free Online Culture
CE Credits for Psychologists. CE Credits (CEUs) for LMFTs, Social Workers, Counselors and Nurses.
CE Approvals by BBS-CA, ASWB, NBCC, NAADAC, CA-BRN & more.
Zur Institute is approved by the American Psychological Association to sponsor continuing education for psychologists. Zur Institute maintains responsibility for this program and its content.
- Hinduja, Sameer & Patchin, Justin W - Bullying Beyond the Schoolyard: Preventing and Responding to Cyberbullying
- Huff, William Jr. - Bullies Suck - How to Stop Bullying & Cyber Bullying at School, at Work & at Home
- Kowalski, Robin M.; Limber, Susan P; Agatston, Patricia W - Cyberbullying: Bullying in the Digital Age
- Patchin, Justin & Hinduja, Sameer - Cyberbullying Prevention and Response: Expert Perspectives
- Savage, Dan & Miller, Terry, Eds. - It Gets Better: Coming Out, Overcoming Bullying, and Creating a Life Worth Living
- September 28, 2016 - School Bullying Widespread Despite Efforts to Stop It, Survey Finds
- August 20, 2016 - Youth cyberbullying most common among current or former friends and dating partners
- August 18, 2016 - Local Family Taking Cyberbullying Fight One Step Further
- August 12, 2016 - Cyberbullying continues to drag Twitter down
- August 10, 2016 - The Growing Scourge of Cyberbullying Parts One and Two
- June 23, 2015 - Social Media Cyber Bullying Linked to Teen Depression
- September 1, 2014 - Family Dinners May Help Kids Cope With Cyberbullying (STUDY)
- September 11, 2013 - 9 Teenage Suicides In The Last Year Were Linked To Cyber-Bullying On Social Network Ask.fm
- May 31, 2013 - Italy's Tragic Teen Cyberbullying Suicide: Prosecutors are investigating whether to sue Facebook for not removing posts that drove a young girl to her death
- May 23, 2013 - Queens girls, 12, hangs herself as it's revealed school cyberbullies called 'her a slut and a whore'
- March 11, 2013 - Words That Hurt and Kill: Lessons for Society From Bullying and Its Psychic Toll
- February 2, 2013 - Son's Suicide Leads to Aid for Students
Top of Page