- Infidelity: Myths, Facts, and Healing, by O. Zur, Ph.D.
- Why People Have Affairs by Esther Perel
- Rethinking infidelity ... a talk for anyone who has ever loved, by Esther Perel
- Infidelity & Affairs: Facts & Myths and What Works, by O. Zur, Ph.D.
- Married, With Infidelities, NYT, 6/20/11
- Smart Marriages
- Surviving Infidelity
- Dear Peggy.com with Peggy Vaughan
- Not Just Friends, with Shirley Glass
- Infidelity: By Any Other Name Is Still Cheating
- How to Survive Infidelity
- The Affairs of Men - The trouble with sex and marriage
- Healing from Infidelity
- Emily Brown, author of Patterns of Infidelity and Affairs: A Guide to Working through the Repercussions of Infidelity
- Esther Peril, author of Mating in Captivity
- Esther Perl on Infidelity: Triangular Structure of Affairs
- Marriage Builders, Inc. founded by Willard Harley, Jr., Ph.D. Links to articles to build mutually enjoyable marriage and a section on recovery from infidelity.
- COSA - Codependents of Sex Addiction For friends and family members whose lives have been affected by another person's compulsive sexual behavior.
- The Healing Heart Affair Recovery Forum -- for the betrayed partner.
- Evolution of Jealousy
- A Note from Evolutionary Biology: The Threatening Scent of Fertile Women
- What makes politicians stray? The very qualities that make successful politicians may predispose them to sexual indiscretions
Top of Page
Online Support and Self-Help Groups
Top of Page