Dr. Zur, Zur Institute's Innovative Resources & Online Continuing Education
- Thanks again for getting back to me so quickly. I think the Token Program is a great idea, because we can now select courses one by one, rather than all at once, which is nice. I really enjoy taking these courses and get a lot out of them and I appreciate your terrific customer service as well.
L., Psy.D., California, US
May 24, 2013
- Thank you for your quick response and for the information. I didn't know how much of a change there was to the current version of the HIPAA course, so it's helpful to know that it's a major revision. I was already planning to take the HIPAA Security and Privacy course sometime over the next few months. I also had noticed the addition of the feature that allows one to purchase a bundle of tokens. It's a great option. It makes it easier to find a package that's of interest and that doesn't include courses I've already taken.
Thank you again for your help.
S., PhD, MEd, LPC-S, Texas, US
May 18, 2013
- I can't wait to find more certificate courses you offer that I can use in my practice as a performance and life coach. Thank You!
E., Psy.D, California, US
April 29, 2013
I really appreciate that the resources for this course (HIPAA) are regularly updated. I have taken a few courses through Zur and have enjoyed each of them. Thank you for providing such important and relevant information to this field.
D., Counselor, Arizona, US
April 17, 2013
- Hello Pamela,
My sincere thanks for your positive response to my document access
dilemma. I am grateful also that the author will be able to help out
with such short notice. Zur Institute is an incredible source for
training; one of, if not the MOST, accessible resources I know of to
F., Ph.D., California, US
April 9, 2013
- I just wanted to say how impressed I am with the courses. These have to be the best courses I have ever taken in the field. I'm really happy I found your website. What a blessing!
O., Ph.D, Canada
April 5, 2013
- I value the deeper reflection required with Dr. Zur's courses. Many other courses are too lightweight for me; they seem to cater to folks who just want to get through them quickly.
W., Psy.D., California, US
June 28, 2012
- I've taken two courses with you now and enjoyed them both immensely, and your customer service has been consistently amazing. In fact, when I found I needed one more course for my license renewal, one of my first thoughts was "let me check the Zur Institute. I bet they'll have something fascinating."
M., Social Worker, North Carolina, US
June 22, 2012
- Great course, I am so happy that I was referred to the Zur Institute from the Orange County Psychological Association CA. I plan to take many more CEUs from ZUR thanks again.
J., Ph.D., California, US
April 17, 2012
- I am extremely impressed with your speedy response to this concern. It is refreshing to deal with an institute that values their clients.
Thank You Very Much,
D., Psy.D., California, US
October 6, 2011
- Pamela. U guys are so awesome. Thank you. I love your courses and you are so easy to work with when I have had questions or problems in the past. You are my number 1 place for ce courses.
R., Psychologist, California, US
September 27, 2011
- Wow, I am now more impressed with the Zur Institute: not only do you have excellent courses across a very wide range of topics, you really do take evaluation comments seriously. As already the case, I will continue to suggest your offerings to colleagues who are searching for CE classes, so many of which are not a good experience (especially the ethics classes which are often designed to scare clinicians into compliance with a rigidly legalistic perspective about providing care to people).
You folks are a "bargain" and valuable, particularly for us "senior" clinicians (30+ years in practice) who become tired of the usual CE offerings.
July 18, 2011
- Hi Dr. Zur, I said it again and again, THANK YOU. I am about to graduate in two months, and your website has been part of my success. Thanks you for your wisdom and generosity.
June 8, 2011
- Zur Institute is my favorite online CEU for psychology. Well done. Keep up the good work.
N., Psy.D., California, US
May 28, 2011
- Excellent course on Cybersex Addiction and Internet Infidelity. Makes me want to learn more. Raises my concern to protect my children and grandchildren.
S., Ed.D., California, US
April 30, 2011
- Dear Dr. Zur, Thank you so much for having such interesting and challenging online courses that go beyond traditional therapy and remind us of the whole person. I really enjoy the diversity and human-ness of the courses. Thanks again!
P., Ph.D., Washington, US
April 29, 2011
- I just want you to know how pleased I was with the online CEU coursework. I have referred three other clinicians to your website.
A., Mental Health Coordinator, Maryland, US
April 20, 2011
- Your voice of reason and truth are ALWAYS so welcome and refreshing! How is it that the individuals within the policy making institutions so easily lose their ability to THINK.....as well as their humaness???? Easier that way, I guess....no complexities to deal with...eeeyou!... can make a head hurt.
T., Marriage and Family Therapist, California, US
April 7, 2011
- I heard about this program from a presenter as I was unable to attend her ethic training and needed some ceus for licensure. I was pleasantly surprised at how this provided some interesting material. It kept my attention, and I felt as if was valuable information. Thank you.
B., Licensed Professional Counselor, Maine, US
April 1, 2011
- These are the most intelligently written courses and the most efficient website.
G., Counselor, California, US
March 27, 2011
- Dr. Zur: I have taken some of your courses and I have found them to be very useful and user friendly. The information I first got from you last year on Digital Natives/Digital Immigrants has been a life changing experience for me. I use the information in my therapy sessions and in my supervision of interns (and give you credit, of course). Thank you for this follow-up article which I am sure will be just as helpful.
B., Ph.D., Idaho, US
March 18, 2011
- Another hugely interesting article - and well-timed as I am speaking about technology next week. Many thanks for all the cutting edge material you write, and in particular for making it so freely available.
Heather, Senior Accredited Counsellor and Psychotherapist & Senior Lecturer, Huddersfield U.
S., Great Britain
March 17, 2011
- Excellent presentations for GoodTherapy.org. I have heard you two times. I enjoy your style of presenting very much. Thank you.
V., Licensed Clinical Social Worker, New York, US
March 11, 2011
- Great variety of courses at a great price - passed on the info to the Psych Board!
S., Psychologist, Colorado, US
February 26, 2011
- I enjoy your newsletters, especially your thoughtful challenges to the received wisdom of the mental health industry.
R., Psychologist, California, US
December 4, 2010
- Dr. Zur's information is more than just helpful, Dr. Zur himself is a needed voice of wisdom in this work. I am unfortunate enough to work in a region that is, frankly, suffocating any notion of beneficial dual relationships, innovations in caregiving, or just plain human warmth. This is a loss for the profession, and Dr. Zur's work offers the antidote.
The Zur Institute is an amazing repository of knowledge, and represents the role of compassion, creativity, and ingenuity in treatment approaches. I wish I could insist that every administrator, Board, and supervisor could become familiar with the things Dr. Zur and the Zur Institute offer! Not only would it pull our profession back from stagnation into dynamic compassion again, but it would help us see what a role-model for those relationship-based clinical values looks like.
J., Social Worker, Oklahoma, US
December 1, 2010
- I just spent the past hour reading your fantastic 2010 article "The Risky Business of Risk Management". You are like an oasis of reason in a desert of hysteria. You clearly are a wonderful person dedicated to making this world better by helping people and your inspiration is awesome. I am even more determined not to let the "risk management" mafia destroy our mission of helping people. You seem to be the only authority who has written so extensively, persuasively, and comprehensively (not to mention inspiringly) about the insidious effects of risk management.
T., Counselor, Colorado, US
November 28, 2010
- Thank you for your wonderful article about touch deprivation and the running amok of risk management.
L., Counselor, Arizona, US
November 25, 2010
- I want to write to say how useful I find your regular updates and sensible approach to therapeutic work. The last one on boundaries and working 'outside the room' confirmed my own instinctual responses about what is acceptable, therapeutic and maintains integrity and humanity. Best wishes for your continued success.
W., Counselor, Scotland
November 18, 2010