Top of Page
Books and Treatment Planners
- Antony, PhD ABPP FRSC, M.M. (Editor) & Barlow, PhD, D.H. (2011). Handbook of Assessment and Treatment Planning for Psychological Disorders. The Guilford Press; Second Edition edition, 706 pgs.
- Frank, PhD., R.I. & Persons, PhD., J.B. (2014). The Transdiagnostic Road Map to Case Formulation and Treatment Planning: Practical Guidance for Clinical Decision Making. New Harbinger Publications, 256 pgs.
- Gehart, G.R. (2015). Theory and Treatment Planning in Family Therapy: A Competency-Based Approach. Cengage Learning, 496 pgs.
- Grieder, D.M. (2013). Treatment Planning for Person-Centered Care, Second Edition: Shared Decision Making for Whole Health. Academic Press, 290 pgs.
- Jongsma, PhD, Art. Treatment Planners - Over 30 Treatment Planners in different fields of Therapy
- Maruish, M.E. (2002) Essentials of Treatment Planning. Wiley. 243 pgs.
- Rubin, L.C. (2014) Diagnosis and Treatment Planning Skills: A Popular Culture Casebook Approach. SAGE Publications, Inc. 344 pgs.
- Seligman, L (2004). Diagnosis and treatment planning in counseling, Springer 3rd Edition. 458 pgs.
- Woody, Ph.D., S.R. (2004). Treatment Planning in Psychotherapy: Taking the Guesswork Out of Clinical Care, The Guilford Press. 251 pgs.
Resources on the Controversy Over EST
Top of Page