60 Essential Clinical Forms & More
Basic Tools For Psychotherapists, Counselors, MFTs & SWs
In Private Practice
* Forms are updated to conform with the Oct. 1, 2015 DSM to ICD-10 changes
Our most popular product used by thousands of therapists!
- These ready-to-use forms are a MUST for psychotherapists in private practice.
- Simply download them and insert your name, create your own letterhead, adapt them to your practice, and you are ready to go.
- These forms include detailed Office Policies, Biographical Questionnaires, Treatment Plans, Consents, Releases, Sample bills, reports and letters, Marketing Plan and many other needed forms.
- These Clinical Forms are available online ONLY in Word Document format. You can access them instantaneously online, copy them to your word processing program, insert your letterhead and name, adapt them to your particular practice, and you're all set.
- Note: We do not mail hard copies or CDs. This offer is only for online downloads.
- This Kit does not included HIPAA Forms. For HIPAA Kit and Forms, click here.
For more Private Practice Resources, HIPAA and Packages, click here.
This package includes the following forms, which no clinician should practice without:
Form #1: Office Policies & Informed Consent: This form must be read and signed before or at the beginning of the very first session. Practicing without this form may be an ethical violation and may put you below the standard of care.
Form #2: Biographical Questionnaire: Have your client fill out this three-page questionnaire before the first session. You need this information in your clients' clinical files.
Form #5: Initial Assessment - After the first session: This simple two page form includes a mental status exam, DX or focus of treatment, and basic treatment plan. It is proof that you know what and how you treat your clients.
Form #17: Authorization to Release Information: You should never release info before your clients sign this form (unless it is required by the law).
Form #24: Termination Summary: This basic form must be filled out and placed in the clinical file for each client that you have terminated with.
Form #44 and 45: Treatment Plan: A simple to fill out, two page form, articulating your DX impressions or focus of treatment, identifying short and long term goals, and outlining the type of intervention you intend to use.
Form #52: Professional Will: Prepare for the unexpected and unavoidable. It is unethical to practice without such a will and can cause major problems to your beloved ones and your estate.
Private Practice Forms Included (Updated 2015):
Most Essential - Initial Forms
1. Office Policies & General Information, Agreement for Psychotherapy Services or Informed Consent for Psychotherapy
2. Biographical Information - Intake Form (3 pages)
3. Biographical Information - Intake Form, (electronic version)
4. Biographical Information (1 page)
5. Initial Assessment after the First Session
Addendums to Office Policies (Form #1)
6. Social Networking and Online Search Policies
7. Dual (or Multiple) Relationships
8. Therapy via Phone, Text or Email
9. Treatment of Minors
10. Group Therapy
11. Touch in Therapy
12. Home Office
Consents and Authorizations
14. Coaching Informed Consent
15. Consent for Treatment of Minors & Others
16. Consent to Use Touch in Psychotherapy
17. Authorization Consenting to Release Information - pre-HIPAA
18. Authorization to Release Information - HIPAA version
19. Responsibility to Pay for Sessions
20. Consent for a Visitor to Attend a Session
21. Collateral Therapy Consent
22. Permission to Record or Photograph Psychotherapy Session
23. Consent to Record or Videotape Training Session
Termination Forms and Letters
24. Termination Summary
25. Discontinuation of Therapy Letter (Premature Termination Letter)
26. Therapy is Terminated Due to Lack of Progress - Letter
27. Therapy is Terminated Due to Adverse UR Decision - Letter
28. Overdue Payment Letter
29. Sample Bill/Invoice
30. Super Bill
31. Patient's Ledger
Private Practice Management Forms
32. Intern Evaluation
33. Progress Notes (& SOAP)
34. Phone Consultation Form
35. Tax Deductible Expenses
36. Confidentiality Statement, Employees
37. Tracking Referral Source
38. Marketing Plan, Outline
39. FAX Cover Sheet
40. Email Signature, Re: Confidentiality
41. Outlines for a Letter Resigning from Managed Care Panels
42. Number of Sessions-Update
43. Tele-health Disclosure
44. Treatment Plan-Initial
45. Update - Treatment Plan
Subpoena & Forensic Related Forms
46. Responding to a Subpoena
47. Request for Confidential Records
48. Workers' Compensation Medical-Legal Report
49. Forensic Agreement & Fee Schedule- Expert Witness
50. Affidavit of Merit
51. Directive to Protect Mental Health Information
52. Professional Will
53. Personal Injury Doctor's Lien
Clinical Related Forms
54. Obsessive/Compulsive/Drug Abuse Log
55. Suicide Check List
56. Suicide Contract
Therapist's Self-assessment & Professional Development
57. Discover Your Vocation - Infusing Your Life with Joy
58. Therapists: Explore Your Relationships to Money and Marketing
59. Therapists' Self-assessment for Treating Different Aspects of Life
60. Therapists' Self-assessment for Clinical Skills