The Process, Step-by-Step
Review your Profile (personal) information and make corrections, if needed within "My Account". This information will appear on your certificate. IMPORTANT NOTE: You will not be allowed to change the information that appears on any course certificate once you have started that course.
STEP 1: Study the Course Materials
Click on the "Begin" link to study the materials.
- You may take three years to study the materials. You may print materials to study offline.
- When finished, click on "Continue" at the bottom of the course materials page to proceed to the posttest. A link to the materials will show on all pages.
STEP 2: Take the Posttest
Click on the "Begin" link to access the materials and posttest or "Resume" link to continue from where you saved.
- Click on "Submit" when you have completed the test. You will be notified instantaneously of your grade.
- If you do not pass, you will have the opportunity to take the test again.
- If you want to save your answers and return at a later date, click on "Save".
- As these are open-book courses, you can print the posttest and follow along as you review the course material. You must then transfer your answers to the online posttest in order to progress to your certificate of completion.
STEP 3: Fill Out Evaluation
After you pass the posttest, you will be taken to the "Evaluation".
(You must submit an evaluation of the course in order to receive your certificate.)
- The day you submit the evaluation (after you pass the posttest) is your course completion date. IMPORTANT NOTE: All times/dates are Eastern Standard Time.
STEP 4: Print your Certificate
Click on the "Print Certificate" link.
- The certificate is archived for three years after the award date. It can be printed or re-printed at any time within that period.