SPECIAL SAVINGS PACKAGES OF ONLINE CE COURSE
Earn C.E. Credits in a Few Hours
Special savings packages, low-cost and exceptionally affordable programs for
Psychologists, MFTs, SWs, LPCCs and other mental health providers.
Tokens may NOT be used with these packages.
HIPAA Made Simple 22 CE Credit Hours Revised!
This package of three courses provides the latest revision of the regulations, including ICD-10, and describes in detail the implications of the Omnibus or Final Rule of 2013 to your practice. It clarifies ways to secure computers, smartphones and hard drives, explains how to view issues of encryption and discusses HIPAA’s patient access rights to records.
Supervision #1 (including E-Supervision) 15 CE Credit Hours
This package fulfills the California Supervision requirements for psychologists, MFTs and LCSWs and for MFTs who supervise ASWs
Supervision #2 15 CE Credit Hours
This package fulfills the California Supervision requirements for psychologists, MFTs and LCSWs and for MFTs who supervise ASWs.
Supervision #3 18 CE Credit Hours New!
This package fulfills the Supervision requirements for psychologists, MFTs and LCSWs and for MFTs who supervise ASWs in CA and many other states.
Supervision Specific to Missouri 16 CE Credit Hours
This package fulfills the Missouri Supervision requirements for LCSWs who supervise LMSWs.
Dual Relationships 14 CE Credit Hours New!
This package fulfills the California and other states’ ethics and law requirements.
Also see our:
- Pre-Licensing Courses & Savings Packages of Required Courses
- Self-Select Savings Packages
- Certificate Programs
- Course format may include Articles, Audios, and/or Videos. Course format is marked clearly on the course pages. Transcripts are included for audios and videos(see course pages for more info)
- CA Psychologists can take up to 27 CE credits via online courses.
- MFTs, SWs, LEPs & LPCCs in California can take their entire 36 CE credits online.
- You do not have to complete a package or a course in one sitting.
- You can complete these courses in more than one session over a three-year period.
- You will receive a Certificate of Completion upon completion of each course.