60 Essential Clinical Forms are available online in Word Document format. You can access them instantaneously online, copy them to your word processing program, insert your letterhead and name, adapt them to your particular practice, and you’re all set. Important forms for your private practice include:
Form #1: Office Policies & Informed Consent: This form must be read and signed before or at the beginning of the very first session. Practicing without this form may be an ethical violation and may put you below the standard of care.
Form #2: Biographical Questionnaire: Have your client fill out this three-page questionnaire before the first session. You need this information in your client’s clinical files.
Form #5: Initial Assessment – After the first session: This simple two page form includes a mental status exam, DX or focus of treatment, and basic treatment plan. It is proof that you know what and how you treat your clients.
Form #19: Authorization to Release Information: You should never release info before your clients sign this form (unless it is required by the law).
Form #25: Termination Summary: This basic form must be filled out and placed in the clinical file for each client that you have terminated with.
Form #45 and 46: Treatment Plan: A simple to fill out, two page form, articulating your DX impressions or focus of treatment, identifying short and long term goals, and outlining the type of intervention you intend to use.
Form #52: Professional Will: Prepare for the unexpected and unavoidable. It is unethical to practice without such a will and can cause major problems to your beloved ones and your estate.
Are these forms available in hard copy? We do not mail hard copies or CDs. This offer is only for online downloads in Microsoft Word format.
Does all the information in the office policy forms comply with my state laws? The Office Policies (Informed Consent) like all other forms in this Kit are basic and generic. You will need to adjust them so they are in compliance with your state’s laws and regulations, professional code of ethics, work setting and clientele.
Does this kit include a CE course or credits? Forms purchased on this page do NOT include the CE course and credits. Receive the Clinical Forms AND CE Credit Hours via our Record Keeping Online Course.
Most Essential – Initial Forms
1. Office Policies & General Information, Agreement for Psychotherapy Services or Informed Consent for Psychotherapy
2. Biographical Information – Intake Form (3 pages)
3. Biographical Information – Intake Form, (electronic version)
4. Biographical Information (1 page)
5. Initial Assessment after the First Session
Addendums to Office Policies (Form #1)
6. Internet Search Policy
7. Social Networking Policy
8. Dual (or Multiple) Relationships
9. Therapy via Phone, Text or Email
10. Treatment of Minors
11. Group Therapy
12. Online Group Therapy Contract
13. Touch in Therapy
14. Home Office
Consents and Authorizations
16. Coaching Informed Consent
17. Consent for Treatment of Minors & Others
18. Consent to Use Touch in Psychotherapy
19. Authorization Consenting to Release Information – pre-HIPAA
20. Responsibility to Pay for Sessions
21. Consent for a Visitor to a Session
22. Collateral Therapy Consent
23. Permission to Record or Photograph Psychotherapy Session
24. Consent to Record or Videotape Training Session
Termination Forms and Letters
25. Termination Summary
26. Discontinuation of Therapy Letter (Premature Termination Letter)
27. Therapy is Terminated Due to Lack of Progress – Letter
28. Therapy is Terminated Due to Adverse UR Decision – Letter
29. Overdue Payment Letter
30. Sample Bill/Invoice
31. Super Bill
32. Patient’s Ledger
Private Practice Management Forms
33. Intern Evaluation
34. Progress Notes (SOAP, etc.)
35. Phone Consultation Form
36. Tax Deductible Expenses
37. Confidentiality Statement, Employees
38. Tracking Referral Source
39. Marketing Plan, Outline
40. FAX Cover Sheet
41. Email Signature, Re: Confidentiality
42. Outlines for a Letter Resigning from Managed Care Panels
43. Number of Sessions-Update
44. Telehealth Disclosure – Telemedicine Informed Consent
45. Treatment Plan-Initial
46. Update – Treatment Plan
Subpoena & Forensic Related Forms
47. Responding to a Subpoena
48. Request for Confidential Records
49. Forensic Agreement & Fee Schedule– Expert Witness
50. Affidavit of Merit
51. Directive to Protect Mental Health Information
52. Professional Will
53. Personal Injury Doctor’s Lien
Clinical Related Forms
54. Obsessive/Compulsive/Drug Abuse Log
55. Suicide Check List
56. Suicide Contract
Therapist’s Self-assessment & Professional Development
57. Discover Your Vocation – Infusing Your Life with Joy
58. Therapists: Explore Your Relationships to Money and Marketing
59. Therapists’ Self-assessment for Treating Different Aspects of Life
60. Therapists’ Self-assessment for Clinical Skills
This offer is only for online downloads (Word Document).