Supervision Package #1 – Updated 2022
Fulfills the California Supervision for LCSWs and MFTs who supervise ASWs
While primarily geared toward those who supervise ASWs in CA, the 15 CE Credit Package is also geared toward Supervising Psychologists, MFTs and Social Workers in CA and other states who wish to obtain extensive supervision training while obtaining 15 CE Credit Hours toward their license renewal.
Our supervision packages are offered as a means of educating the student in a specific field at a greatly reduced price, while gaining continuing education credits/units for license renewals. The courses in the packages below will teach the participants to:
- Identify core competencies of supervisors and supervisees.
- Review the ethical and legal considerations in supervision.
- Review foundational values and standards of social work practice and supervision
- Describe the growing trend toward external supervision, and its ethical, logistical, and practice implications
- Compare and contrast face-to-face supervision models with online supervision models.
- Review local and international regulatory and legal considerations related to the use of online supervision.
- Summarize what basic technological requirements are necessary to begin online supervision, how to prevent online security breaches, and how to work with technological breakdowns during online sessions.
Package is comprised of the following courses:
- You can complete these courses in more than one session over a three-year period.
- You will receive individual course certificates upon completion of each course.
- You do not have to complete a package or a course in one sitting.