An Online Course:
- Adams, N., & Grieder, D. M. (2013). Treatment planning for person-centered care: Shared decision making for whole health (2nd Ed.). San Diego, CA: Academic Press.
- Antony, M. M., & Barlow, D. H. (Eds.). (2011). Handbook of assessment and treatment planning for psychological disorders (2nd Ed.). New York, NY: Guilford press.
- Frank, R. I., & Davidson, J. (2014). The transdiagnostic road map to case formulation and treatment planning: Practical guidance for clinical decision making. Oakland, CA: New Harbinger Publications.
- Gehart, D. R. (2015). Theory and treatment planning in family therapy: A competency-based approach. Boston, MA: Cengage Learning.
- Jongsma Jr, A. E., Peterson, L. M., McInnis, W. P., & Bruce, T. J. (2014). The adolescent psychotherapy treatment planner. New York, NY: John Wiley & Sons.
- Jongsma Jr, A. E., Peterson, L. M., McInnis, W. P., & Bruce, T. J. (2014). The Child Psychotherapy Treatment Planner. New York, NY: John Wiley & Sons.
- Jongsma Jr, A. E., Berghuis, D. J., & Bruce, T. J. (2015). The severe and persistent mental illness treatment planner. New York, NY: John Wiley & Sons.
- Makover, R. B. (2016). Treatment planning for psychotherapists: a practical guide to better outcomes (3rd Ed.). Arlington, VA: American Psychiatric Association Publishing.
- Maruish, M. E. (2002). Essentials of treatment planning (Vol. 32). New York, NY: John Wiley & Sons.
- Moore, B. A., & Jongsma Jr, A. E. (2014). The veterans and active duty military psychotherapy treatment planner. New York, NY: John Wiley & Sons.
- Persons, J. B. (2013). Who needs a case formulation and why: Clinicians use the case formulation to guide decision-making. Pragmatic Case Studies in Psychotherapy, 9(4), 448-456. http://dx.doi.org/10.14713/pcsp.v9i4.1835
- Schwitzer, A. M., & Rubin, L. C. (2014). Diagnosis and treatment planning skills: A popular culture casebook approach (2nd Ed.). Washington, DC: Sage Publications.
- Seligman, L. (2004). Diagnosis and treatment planning in counseling (3rd Ed.). New York: Springer Science & Business Media.
- Wilson, F. R. (2012). Assessment, diagnosis, and treatment planning from the ecological perspective. In E. P. Cook (Ed.), Understanding people in context: The ecological perspective in counseling (pp. 179-206). Alexandria, VA: American Counseling Association.
- Woody, S. R., Detweiler-Bedell, J., Teachman, B. A., & O’Hearn, T. (2012). Treatment planning in psychotherapy: Taking the guesswork out of clinical care. New York, NY: Guilford Press.