Parental Alienation Syndrome (PAS)
Resources & Updates
- The International Handbook of Parental Alienation Syndrome
- Child Custody and Parental Alienation Resources by Richard A. Warshak, Ph.D.
- Children’s Rights Council’s Info4Parents
- Parental Alienation and Hostile Aggressive Parenting Awareness
- F.A.C.T. Information: Parental Alienation
- Bonus (Step) Families
- Recommendations for Dealing with Parents Who Induce a Parental Alienation Syndrome in Their Children by Richard Gardner
- American Journal of Forensic Psychology
- Journal of Divorce and Remarriage
- American Journal of Family Therapy
- The Canadian Symposium For Parental Alienation Syndrome (C.S.P.A.S.)
- Association of Family and Conciliation Courts – AFCC
- Child Maltreatment Journal
- The Parental Alienation Syndrome: Is It Scientific? by Stephanie J. Dallam, RN, MSN, FNP
- Parental Alienation Syndrome and Parental Alienation: Getting It Wrong in Child Custody Cases by CAROL S. BRUCH
- Are “Good Enough” Parents Losing Custody to Abusive Ex-Partners?
- The Evidentiary Admissibility of Parental Alienation Syndrome
DSM-5 Won’t Include Parental Alienation: As of December, 2012, a task force of the American Psychiatric Association has decided not to list the parental alienation in the upcoming DSM-5.